Today is the last day of the 12 Deals of Christmas over at Teen Jazz. I would like to extend a huge thanks to all of those who either participated or sponsored the last 12 days. We could not have done it without your support!
This year was a huge success and I look forward to doing it again next year.
In the meantime, if you have any suggestions for how you would like to see our deals improved for the next time around, please feel free to drop me a line in the comments. I’d love to know what kind of deals you’d like to see next year, what you liked about this year, what you didn’t like, etc.
Happy holidays to all of you! I hope you have a wonderful end of 2013 and an even more fantastic 2014.
In the meantime, check out our last deal!
Happy early Thanksgiving everyone (or as I jokingly call it at home – Fête de la Dinde) ! Here’s my personal list of 10 things that I am thankful for, hopefully I don’t miss anything too important!
- I am grateful for the ability to create and perform music.
- I am grateful for my loving and supportive family.
- I am grateful for my first Thanksgiving with my husband.
- I am grateful for my health.
- I am grateful for all of my friends and the talented musicians I’ve had the opportunity to work with.
- I am grateful for what this next year is going to bring.
- I am grateful for all the opportunities I have had and for those who gave me a chance.
- I am grateful for my husband’s family who are now my family too.
- I am grateful for the time that I have to do what I love.
- I am grateful for YOU and all of your support, feedback, reading, sharing, commenting and criticism. You are fantastic.
What are you thankful for this year?